All data and information of today’s companies rely heavily on solid IT infrastructure. There needs to be a perfect IT infrastructure and storage technology, but it can secure and access information reasonably even through mobile devices.
Server infrastructure and storage technology
- Overview of server infrastructure and storage technology.
- Server infrastructure.
Infrastructure management, you can get support in the planning, design, and implementation of IT strategy, IT management and resource management for the organization easily. Organizations set up mechanisms to automate all of their processes and other options according to specific requirements. In addition, the system will be designed to allow organizations to adapt to current trends and make changes in the dynamics of the industry today.
- Storage technology.
Along with IT development and data explosion, a need arises to preserve and store data in a safe and efficient manner. Therefore, modern data storage solutions have been created to meet the needs of users. As data capacity increases incessantly, higher demands on access performance, stability, and availability of data; storage technology has become very important. Data storage is no longer simply providing large storage capacity, but also includes the ability to manage, share and back up and restore data in all cases.
- Solutions for server infrastructure and storage technology.
- Building Data Center Infrastructure
The data center includes the following basic components:
- Power supply system is stable and redundant;
- Cooling – cooling system for equipment;
- Network and cable connection;
- Fire prevention and fighting system;
- System monitoring, management, control and some other auxiliary systems
- Centralized storage
The centralized storage technology solution of CMC SI allows enterprises and organizations to store all data in a single location, ensuring data integrity and manageability. Storage is done through LAN / TCP-IP and SAN. This solution brings many benefits such as:
- Easy to manage because the data is concentrated in a single place;
- Enhances access speed, improves data protection and protection;
- Data integrity is ensured through leading-edge technology of partner companies with CMC SI;
- Reducing the risk of data loss on the path usually occurs to distributed storage technology’s systems in distant locations;
- Reduce the cost of renting / purchasing space to build the Archive Center;
- A storage system is easy to upgrade, expand as needed.
- Backup and restore data automatically.
This solution allows enterprises and organizations to take initiative in managing, copying and restoring data, including both regular and database files when there is a problem with the storage technology. Data backup operations are performed automatically according to the schedule. Meanwhile, the data recovery operations are activated by the administrator when a problem occurs.
- Recovery after the incident between data centers
Data Recovery solutions between data centers are designed in the form of two data centers: primary data center and redundant data center. These two Datacenters are located far apart and their data is continuously synchronized. In the event of an accident, the service flow is automatically transferred from the main center to the backup center. When the problem is resolved, the data is synchronized to the Main Center.
As the development of IT I getting faster and stronger, users and companies need to have certain knowledge of new technologies. These are solutions for server infrastructure and storage technology; hopefully, they will help you get a better understanding.